Agaram Floor Guard Emulsion FC1 is a premium quality water based Floor Coat paint which protects and decorate paver tiles and cement floors. It is resistant to human and light vehicular traffic. It protects flooring from algae and fungus attack also and with stands rain and sun light.
| Packs Available
| Surface to Be Painted
| Exterior Paver tiles and cement Floors.
| Methods Of Application
| Brushing,Spray and roller
| Thinner to be used
| Number Of coats
| Two or three coats are recommended for achieving better finish
| Directions For Use
- Freshly made concrete surface is allowed to cure at least 4 weeks before painting.
- Water jet cleaning of fresh water with a hose can be adopted to clean the old surfaces. Ensure that the surface to be painted is free from any dampness, loose paint, dust, wax, grease and other contaminants.
- Apply Agaram Paver Shine Floor Coat Emulsion as primer coat by diluting 1 LTR with 200 ml of water. It acts as a primer coat as it is having self-priming characteristics. No other primer should be used.
- Two coats are recommended as topcoats over the primed surfaces. Dilute the paint with maximum 200 ml of water only for better results.
- Ensure that no vehicular traffic should be allowd before 72 hours over the painted surfaces for achieving maximum performance.