Agaram PrimeCare Floor Coat is the best traditional synthetic resin based paint which gives pleasing appearance with semi-glossy finish. It is suitable for application on old cement floors and walls.
| Packs Available
| Surface to Be Painted
| Interior and Exterior Floors.
| Methods Of Application
| Brushing and Spray
| Thinner to be used
| Mineral Turpentine Oil
| Number Of coats
| Two or three coats are recommended for achieving better finish
| Directions For Use
- The old floor to be painted should be dry and free from oil and grease, dust, rust and loose matters. As it is having self-priming characteristics.
- It can be applied directly on the floor without any primer. Apply as such good quality general purpose thinner is recommended for diluting the floor coat. If required.
- Allow the first coat to dry hard before applying the second coat. Two to three coats are recommended for achieving best performance.
- It is strictly recommended for the use on minimum six months aged cement floors and walls.
- Avoid using the floor coat on open terrace. Do not use NC Thinner.